Ledman Optoelectronic: Semi-annual Performance Forecast for 2021
Stock code: 300162 Stock name: Ledman
Announcement No.: 2021-029
Ledman Optoelectronic Co., Ltd.
Semi-annual Performance Forecast for 2021
The company and all members of the Board of Directors guarantee that the contents of the announcement are true, accurate and complete, and there are no false records, misleading statements or material omissions.
I. Performance Forecast of the Current Period
1. Forecast period: From January 1, 2021 to June 30, 2021
2. Estimated performance: ■Rise in the same direction
3. Performance forecast table
Current reporting period
Same period of last year
Net profit attributable to the shareholders of the listed company
Year-over-year increase: 217.60% to 305.82%
Profit: RMB5.6675 million
Profit: RMB18 million to RMB23 million
Note: The unit in the table refer to RMB
II. Pre-audit of Performance Forecast
The financial data related to the current performance announcement have not been audited by certified public accountants.
III. Reasons for Performance Changes
1. The company's main overseas export markets have gradually recovered, and the growth rate of Micro LED UHD display products based on COB advanced technology has accelerated. In the first half of 2021, export orders were full, and the company's overseas revenue increased year-on-year;
2. The domestic display market demand continues to grow. Driven by the new changes in 5G+8K UHD vision, the company's COB-based Micro LED display products have been ecologically deployed in the three tracks of professional display, commercial display, and civilian display. This strengthens the construction of the domestic regional sales network and exhibition hall, focuses on the development of high-quality partners, and continues to increase market share, thereby driving the rapid growth of domestic operating income;
3. In the first half of 2021, it is expected to achieve operating revenue of RMB550 million to RMB590 million, an increase of 40.0% to 50.18% over the same period of last year;
4. The company expects that the impact of non-recurring gains and losses on the net profit attributable to shareholders of the listed company in the first half year of 2021 will be about RMB4.3 million.
IV. Other Notes
This performance forecast is the result of preliminary calculation by the Financial Department of the company. The specific financial data will be subject to the disclosure of the semi-annual report of the company in 2021. Investors are requested to make cautious decisions and pay attention to investment risks.